LTM2895 100MHz Isolated
The LTM2895 is a high speed isolated μModule® (micromodule) SPI interface with DAC control signals designed to isolate LTC’s family of general purpose DACs and to isolate general purpose SPI interfaces. The LTM2895 works with DACs and general purpose devices that have a mode (0, 0) SPI interface.
The interface enables fast data throughput, which makes the LTM2895 ideally suited for a wide variety of applications. The high speed SPI-compatible serial port supports 1.71V to 5.5V logic supplies. The LTM2895 is targeted at generic SPI and digital-to-analog converter applications.
The isolation barrier tolerates large voltage ground variations between the logic interface and the isolated side of the LTM2895. Uninterrupted communication is maintained during voltage transients greater than 50kV/μs.
- Remote Interface Control
- Industrial Process Control and Automation
- Test and Measurement Equipment
- Breaking Ground L
Features and Benefits
- Isolated Interface: 6000VRMS for 1 Minute
- CSA (IEC/UL) Approved, File #255632
- 100MHz SPI-Compatible I/O
- Configurable SPI Word-Length: 8 to 32 Bits
- Supports Two Isolated Chip Selects
- Falling Edge Sensitive Low Jitter LOAD
- Three Isolated Control or Multiplexer Signals
- 1.71V to 5.5V I/O Voltages
- 3V to 5.5V Supply Voltages
- High Common Mode Transient Immunity
- 15mm × 6.25mm BGA Package