DG1207 Low-Leakage, Single 16-Channel and Dual 8-Channel, Analog Multiplexer
The DG1206 and DG1207 are low-leakage, low-charge injection single 16-channel or dual 8-channel multiplexing switch devices. The DG1206 uses four selection inputs A3, A2, A1, and A0 to determine the switching logic; the DG1207 uses three selection inputs A2, A1, and A0. On both devices, an enable (EN) input is used to enable or disable the device.
The ultra-low capacitance and low-charge injection of the DG1206 / DG1207 make them ideal for automatic test equipment systems, data acquisition systems, and sample- and-hold systems where low glitch and fast settling time are required.
The DG1206 / DG1207 are available in 5mm x 5mm 32-lead TQFN or 28-lead TSSOP packages. The devices are specified for operation over the -40°C to +85°C temperature range.
- Automatic Test Equipment Systems
- Data Acquisition Systems
- Sample-and-Hold Systems
- Communication Systems
- Audio and Video Routing
Features and Benefits
- Distortion-Free Measurement
- 100Ω (typ) On Resistance
- ≤ 2nA (max) On/Off-Leakage Current for DG1206
- ≤ 1nA (max) On/Off-Leakage Current for DG1207
- ≤ 0.5pC (typ) Charge Injection
- Wide Supply Range with Low Supply Current
- 40μA (typ) Quiescent Current at Room Temperature
- Fully Specified with ±15V Bipolar Supplies or +12V Single Supply
- Rail-to-Rail Operation
- Flexible Design Option
- GPIO-Compatible Control Inputs
- EN Input to Enable/Disable Device
- Available in both 32-TQFN and 28-TSSOP Packages
- -40°C to +85°C Temperature Range