HMC862A 0.1 GHz to 24 GHz, Low Noise, Programmable Divider
The HMC862A is a low noise, programmable frequency divider in a 3 mm × 3 mm, leadless, surface-mount package. The frequency divider, N, can be programmed to divide from 1, 2, 4, or 8 in the 0.1 GHz to 24 GHz input frequency range.
The low phase noise, wide frequency range, and flexible division ratio make this device ideal for high performance and wideband communication systems.
- Satellite communication systems
- Point to point and point to multipoint radios
- Military applications
- Test equipment
Features and Benefits
- Low noise floor: −153 dBc/Hz at 100 kHz offset
- Programmable frequency divider (N)
- N = 1, 2, 4, or 8
- Wide bandwidth: 0.1 GHz to 24 GHz
- Low current consumption: 81 mA in the N = 8 divide state
- HBM ESD sensitivity, Class 2 classification
- FICDM ESD sensitivity, Class C3 classification
- 16-lead, 3 mm × 3 mm LFCSP package: 9 mm2